In order to become the supreme adult, you must perform the seven wonders:
- Public speaking
- Not being afraid of teenagers
- Calling the doctor yourself
- Arguing without crying
- Having a normal sleep pattern
- Having an answer to the question ‘what do you want to do with your life?’
I will never make it.
Well done society.
I swear if this gets any more notes then I fear for the next generation.
i was bullied all my life
2. Trying to dress really nicely for a date.
3. Bringing flowers or other tokens of affection to the first date.
4. Going dancing that’s not grinding on a grimy club floor.
5. Straightforwardly asking someone out and not calling it “hanging out.”
6. Additionally, being clear about when you’re “going steady.”
7. Romantic gestures like writing poems.
8. Turning electronics off and just being with one another.
9. The general concept of asking permission for things.
10. Not assuming sex is to be had at any point in time.
by Kate Bailey
C to D cup: A woman! Pretty lacy things, nice patterns, large variety.
Anything over a D cup: Beige. Lots and lots of beige.
this is my favorite post of all time
What do all the Gifs have in common?
my personal style is called “i don’t have the money for my preferred aesthetic”
"Stop faking your fucking orgasms. Society already tells young men that they run the fucking universe - if they can’t turn your cunt into a shooting star then for god’s sake, let them know about it."-
Daisy Lola (via fullybalanced)
Social experiment. Reblog if you actually give a shit about women who are victims of rape and domestic abuse.
The only people that shouldn’t reblog this are rapists or abusers
This is so obvious.
I absolutely hate any form of non-consentual sex.